Use this Help to find all of the information you will need to understand the features in Workforce Management (WFM) Web for Agents and how it functions.
In the WFM Web for Agents window, there are two Help commands:
- To access the entire Help file, click Help on the menu bar (to the left of Log Out). The help window that appears includes a table of contents on the left, which provides access to all help topics.
- To access context-sensitive help, click the Help icon () at the top right of the WFM window itself (below Log Off). The help window that appears has no table of contents, and displays only the topic that describes the WFM dialog box or window that you are currently using.
Instead of using a mouse to click commands, you can press the Tab key to move the "focus" to the command that you want to execute, and then press Enter or the Spacebar.
WFM Web for Agents is compatible with the speaking tool JAWS 8. Consult the JAWS 8 manual for details about its functionality and operation.
Finding Specific Information
- To display the Table of Contents, click the Contents button. All of the topic names are links: when you click one, the topic opens on the right-hand pane. Clicking a book title opens the list of topics within that book.
- To look for a topic using the Index, click the Index button. You can scroll through the index list and click a word to open the associated topic on the right-hand pane. Alternatively, you can type a word into the Index text box to have the Index jump to the nearest match.
- Click the Search button to open a search text box, where you can type the text that you want to match and then press Enter. Matching topics appear in the text box below. Then click the name of the topic you want to see and it appears on the right-hand pane.
- If you want to close the Navigation (left-hand) pane, click the X in the upper right corner of the Navigation pane.
Jumping Between Topics
Inside help topics, underlined words and phrases are links to other topics. Click any link to go directly to the related topic. (The mouse pointer becomes a pointing hand when it hovers over a link.)
To return to the topic from which you jumped, click your browser's Back button or press Backspace.
Touring All Features
Click the Contents button at left side of the Help window. Then click each of the Contents pane's topic links (including books' subtopic links) to read about the corresponding feature.
Or you can click the links in this topic's Starting to Learn About WFM Web section to begin exploring particular Help sections.
How to Print the Help File
If you prefer to print the Help rather than using it online, complete the following steps:
- In the Navigation pane on this page, at the bottom of the Table of Contents, click PDF Version.
- When the dialog opens, select:
- Open with to select the application, with which you want to view and print the Help.
Adobe Acrobat v9 is recommended.
- Save File to save the Help to a folder on your computer.
Starting to Learn About WFM Web
To start learning about WFM Web, click one of the links below:
|Getting Started||Summarizes browser and WFM Web basics, including how to log in and log off.|
|Schedule||Describes the Schedule window display.|
|Bidding||Explains how to review and respond to a bidding scenario.|
|Trading||Explains how to create, review, and respond to schedule trading proposals.|
|Preferences||Explains how to view, add, and edit Preferences in WFM Web.|
|Time Off||Describes the Time Off display and explains how to add, edit, or delete time-off requests.|
|Configuration Window||Describes the information about you that appears in the Configuration window.|
|About||Explains how to identify which WFM Web release you are using.|