You can close a Case through My Support using the following steps:
- Login to My Support using the corporate email listed in your user profile.
- Go to your dashboard, Select Cases and then View and Manage Cases .
- Select the Case you want to close.
- Click the Close Case button.
- Select either Resolved or Cancelled as the Sub Status.
- Enter your Closure Comment.
- Select Close Case.
Genesys Customer Care will close a Case for the following reasons:
- The proposed solution or answer provided by Customer Care has been accepted by the Customer.
- The Customer requests closure/cancellation of the Case.
- Genesys has sent three automated follow-ups about the Case without a response from the Customer. For more information, see the Auto Follow-Up Process in the Managing Cases section.
All attached data in a closed Case (including any logs or other customer files) is purged from My Support one month after the case is closed.
If you reopen a Case more than 30 days after it was closed, you will need to resubmit the attached data since it is purged 30 days after the Case is closed.