When should I open and Admin Case?
Admin Cases are used for problems or questions related to your My Support account.
Open an Admin Case for the following reasons:
- Obtaining support access to a particular service contract or Sold To/End User account combination
- My Support changes such as adding or removing a contact or updating an email address
- Requesting My Support access level changes
- Changes with your Genesys account
- Problems with your licenses
- My Support functionality issues
- Product does not show in drop-down list
- File upload/download issues when using "File Transfer" function
Create an Admin Case
1. Login to the My Support Portal. You will automatically be directed to the My Support Cases page.
2. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
3. Select Admin Cases from the drop-down menu.
4. Click the Open Case button.
5. Complete the form and click Submit.
Manage Your Admin Cases
1. Follow the steps outlined above on how to access your Admin Cases.
2. Click on the Case you want to manage. From there, you have essentially the same features and abilities as you would with a normal Case.