Create a Program Recognition Task
Program Recognition Tasks define at what point during the interaction SpeechMiner will search for the program's topic. A time range is defined for the Recognition Task, where the start time and end time of the range can be defined relative to either the start or end time of the interaction. If you define a Recognition Task for a dependent topic, you can also define the start time and end time relative to the start or end time of the previous topic.
In addition, SpeechMiner can be configured to perform a recognition task only when specific conditions are met. For example, if a topic is about a specific agent, you can indicate that the specific topic should only be analyzed when it is part of an interaction with that agent.
Before you begin
- From the Program Manager tree, open the program to which you want to add a Recognition Task.
- Select the Content tab.
- Double-click the topic (that is, Rec Task) for which you want to configure the Recognition Task.
- In the From field define the earliest position (in seconds) in the interaction at which the topic should be found.
- In the To field define the latest position (in seconds) in the interaction at which the topic should be found.
- Select one of the following options for both From and To:
- Secs Abs: The number of seconds from the beginning of the interaction.
- Secs Abs from End: The number of seconds from the end of the interaction.
- Secs Rel to Start of Prev: The number of seconds from the beginning of the preceding topic.
- Secs Rel to End of Prev: The number of seconds from the end of the preceding topic.
- Under Speakers select one or more of the available speaker options.
- Select Any to instruct SpeechMiner to search for the topic phrases when spoken by both the customer and/or agent.
- Click OK to save the Recognition Task settings.
A list of all the Recognition Tasks defined for the specific program are displayed.
The Rec Task list represents the Recognition Tasks for all the topics added to the program structure.
The Recognition Tasks window opens.