Configuring RMC Users in the Genesys Configuration Layer (8.5.101 Only)
With the appropriate configuration, any Advisors user in release 8.5.101 and later can use the Resource Management Console (RMC). You configure a user’s access to RMC in the Configuration Layer.
When configuring RMC users, consider the following:
- In RMC, users see only agents and agent groups to which they have been granted at least Read permission in the Genesys Configuration Layer.
- You can control what each user can do in RMC. For example, certain users might be able to change agents' skills in RMC, while other users cannot. See Advisors.RMC.ManageAgentSkills.canView and Advisors.RMC.ManageAgentStatus.canView for specific information.
Genesys recommends the following configuration when you assign RMC access permissions to a user:
- Create an access group; for example, RMC Users Access Group.
- Assign the permissions to the access group.
- Add the users as members to the access group.
The following procedure assumes you are using an access group of users who will have access to RMC on the Contact Center Advisor and/or Workforce Advisor dashboard.
See the following Help documents for detailed information about using the Genesys configuration interface available in your enterprise: