Migrating to ORS 8.1.4
- This guide covers migration only—not installation, not configuration or deployment.
For those procedures, see the corresponding sections of the Orchestration Server 8.1.4 Deployment Guide.
- This document concerns Orchestration Server 8.1.4 only. Consult the Genesys Migration Guide about migrating to earlier versions.
The following is a list of documentation relevant to the migration of this product. The documentation is available on the Genesys Documentation web site at www.docs.genesys.com.
- Orchestration Server 8.1.4 Deployment Guide, which contains both getting-started and deployment information specific to ORS 8.1.4.
- Orchestration Server Developer's Guide, which contains an SCXML Language Reference and descriptions of Orchestration Extensions, both used when creating SCXML-based applications executed by ORS.
- Cassandra Installation/Configuration Guide, which describes the database used for storing customer session information.
- Genesys Interoperability Guide, which provides information on product availability and interoperability when you plan to add or upgrade Genesys products.
- Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide, which provides operating environments information required to run Genesys applications.
- Genesys 8.1 Security Deployment Guide, which provides information on how to configure security levels for your environment.
This page was last modified on 29 September 2017, at 13:55.