Configuration Option Changes
Orchestration Server 8.1.4 option changes are summarized below.
New 8.1.4 Options
- backup-synch-max-age -- specifies the maximum buffer size, in KB, for synch messages in the primary ORS.
- backup-synch-max-buffer -- specifies the maximum age, in seconds, of data in the synch buffer.
- ixnfm-idle-session-ttl to eliminate the possibility of the scenario where an SCXML session session gets “stuck" in memory.
- mcr-queue-on-fails to eliminate the possibility of an interaction not being added to a queue if session creation for multimedia interactions fails.
- Certain Interaction Server options may be set. See Interaction Server Options in Pulling Multimedia Interactions from Interaction Queues.
Options Added After the Initial 8.1.3 ReleaseOptions added after the 8.1.3 Orchestration Server Migration Guide was published, which are described in the Orchestration section of the ORS 8.1.x Release Note, but which were not included in the Orchestration section of the Genesys Migration Guide, are as follows:
This page was last modified on September 29, 2017, at 12:55.