Genesys Interoperability Guide
| Genesys Interoperability Guide
Table of Contents
Configuration Layer Environment [+]
Interoperability for Reporting Templates [+]
Interoperability for T-Servers [+]
Interoperability for Workspace Desktop Edition [+]
|Purpose: To provide system-level information about product availability and interoperability.|
Welcome to the Genesys Interoperability Guide.
This guide provides system-level information about product availability and interoperability. You can use this information when you are planning to upgrade Genesys software and adding Genesys products.
This information is valid for the Genesys 7.x - 8.x releases to date. For additional details about changing or upgrading Genesys software, you should also review your product’s documentation.
- These pages are continually updated to provide current information. More information will be added for Release 8.5 as additional products become available.
- Information for 7.0 to 7.5 products that have reached End of Support (EOS) was removed from this document. Contact your Genesys representative if you have a product version that has reached EOS and have any questions about it.
Understanding Information in this Book
The interoperability tables help you determine product availability and interoperability when planning:
- new releases and maintenance releases
- upgrades for your Genesys software
- additions of new Genesys products
For additional details about changing or upgrading Genesys software, you should also review your product’s documentation.
This guide is primarily intended for sales and pre-sales, Genesys partners, System Information administrators, and customers who want to change specific features of their Genesys software. This guide assumes that you have a basic understanding of:
- Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI) concepts, processes, terminology, and applications.
- Network design and operation.
- Your own network configurations.
You should also be familiar with Genesys Management Framework and Genesys products.
Related Documentation Resources
For additional information, see the list of other Genesys System-level guides and documentation: