Configuring GVP Resources
- In the GVP Resource Manager Application object, add the SIP Server for GSVM Application to its connections.
- On the Advanced tab, in the Application Parameters dialog box, specify the following parameters: logical-resource-section=SIPServer;aor=sip:<Voicemail SIP Server IP:Port;redundancy-type=active;port-capacity=<port capacity>.
The port capacity specifies the maximum number of simultaneous active calls allowed on the Voicemail server. If set to 100, then the maximum number of simultaneous calls will be 100.
- Create a new section with the value specified in the logical-resource-section (Step 1) to represent the gateway resources (such as a SIP Server connection to the Resource Manager). Specify the following options in that section:
- Under the Environment folder, create a new configuration object named GVP. On the Annex tab, in the gvp.resources section, specify the parameter rm_dbid=<DBID of RM>.
Use Genesys Administrator to perform the above step. See the GVP method of creating GVP configuration unit and resources, which is described in the GVP Deployment Guide.
- Within the GVP configuration object, create a folder"or example, VMGroup, to represent the resources managed by Resource Manager, such as the Media Server. On the Annex tab, in the gvp.lrg section, specify the following parameters:
- Create the MCP Application object within this logical resource group folder under the GVP configuration unit.
|Back||Return to the Manual Deployment task summary.|
This page was last modified on June 29, 2015, at 10:02.