New In This Release
Check out the new features that were added in the latest releases of SIP Voicemail.
New in Release 8.1.1
- High Availability. SIP Voicemail supports Solution HA, where all components are co-located on two servers.
- Pre-recorded prompts in many language options. English (US), English (UK), French, German, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Russian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Mandarin). (Note that Nuance TTS is now removed from the product and no longer required).
- Windows 2008 (64-bit) Support.
- Message Waiting Indicator status synchronization. Synchronization occurs after specific scenarios.
- The MLCMD utility is now included in the SCS component as a replacement for the reboot option in HA Failure Scenarios.
This page was last modified on February 26, 2013, at 07:49.