Configuring DNs for the GSVM SIP Server Application
- The SIP Server Application object dedicated to GSVM is created and associated with the same Switching Office object as the Agent SIP Server Application.
- Create a Trunk Group DN:
- Under the SIP Server Switch object that is associated with the GSVM SIP Server Application, create a Trunk Group DN. It will be used for the connection with the Resource Manager.
- On the Annex tab, in the TServer section, create the following configuration option:
- contact: Specify the contact URI of the Resource Manager, in the form of: <ipaddress>:<SIP port>
- sip-to-pass-through: Set this to true. SIP Server passes the To header (with the mailbox-id) through to Resource Manager without any modifications. GVP resolves the mailbox-id to the correct IVR Profile.
Note: The Complete Install tool creates a default Trunk Group DN 9999. You can use this DN as an example.
- Under the same Switch object, create a Trunk DN object. It will be associated with the Agent SIP Server.
- On the Annex tab, in the TServer section, create the following configuration options:
- contact: Specify the contact URI of the Agent SIP Server, in the form of: <ipaddress>:<SIP port>
- force-register: Set this option to the Agent SIP Server voicemail DN, in the form of:
Note: The Complete Install tool creates a sample Trunk DN Premise-9999. You can use this DN as an example.
|Back||Return to the Manual Deployment or Complete Install task summary.|
This page was last modified on February 26, 2013, at 08:51.