|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Configuring DNs for the GSVM SIP Server Application
- The SIP Server Application object dedicated to GSVM is created and associated with the same Switching Office object as the Agent SIP Server Application.
- Create a Trunk Group DN:
- Under the SIP Server Switch object that is associated with the GSVM SIP Server Application, create a Trunk Group DN. It will be used for the connection with the Resource Manager.
- On the Annex tab, in the TServer section, create the following configuration option:
- contact: Specify the contact URI of the Resource Manager, in the form of: <ipaddress>:<SIP port>
- sip-to-pass-through: Set this to true. SIP Server passes the To header (with the mailbox-id) through to Resource Manager without any modifications. GVP resolves the mailbox-id to the correct IVR Profile.
Note: The Complete Install tool creates a default Trunk Group DN 9999. You can use this DN as an example.
- Under the same Switch object, create a Trunk DN object. It will be associated with the Agent SIP Server.
- On the Annex tab, in the TServer section, create the following configuration options:
- contact: Specify the contact URI of the Agent SIP Server, in the form of: <ipaddress>:<SIP port>
- force-register: Set this option to the Agent SIP Server voicemail DN, in the form of:
Note: The Complete Install tool creates a sample Trunk DN Premise-9999. You can use this DN as an example.
|Image:Resultset next.png Back||Return to the Manual Deployment or Complete Install task summary.|