Installing SIP Voicemail Server (on Linux)
- Using Configuration Manager or Genesys Administrator, create an Application object of type Genesys Generic Server using the supplied templates for the SIP Voicemail Server.
- Install the SIP Voicemail Server on the target machine by running the install.sh script (on Linux).
- When prompted, input the following information:
- Enter the connection parameters to the Configuration Server associated with this SIP Voicemail Server: Configuration Server name, port, username and password.
- Select which application to install.
- Select the amount of RAM available (or press Enter to accept the default of 4).
- Specify the HA role for this server: primary or backup. If this is a non-HA deployment, select primary.
- Enter the full path of the destination directory for the installation. For example, /opt/genesys/VM
- Select the product version: 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Verify that Cassandra.yaml found in the <voicemail_install_path>/etc directory to ensure that the following directories are defined and point to the Genesys SIP Voicemail installation folder:
- data_file_directories — <voicemail_install_path>/storage/data
- commitlog_directory — <voicemail_install_path>/storage/commitlog
- saved_caches_directory — <voicemail_install_path>/storage/saved_caches
http://<target machine IP>:8080/voicemail-web
This page was last edited on February 26, 2013, at 15:53.