Purpose: To set up the DAP (Database Access Point) that UCS will use.
RDBMS, either Oracle or Microsoft SQL. See also the eServices 8.0 Deployment Guide.
- Create a new DAP, using the appropriate template. On the General tab:
- Enter a name for the DAP.
- Do not enter anything in the DB Server field.
- Select Enable JDBC access.
- On the Database Information tab:
- Enter the DBMS type, database name, user name, and password.
- Set Case Conversion to any, and leave the DBMS Name field clear.
- On the JDBC Info tab, enter the role (Main).
- On the Server Info tab, enter the host name and port number.
ImportantTo connect to an Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster), see this additional information.
This page was last modified on 7 September 2018, at 05:58.