Default Value: false
Valid Values: false, [number], [number] file, [number] day
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
This option is mandatory.
Specifies whether or not log files expire and if they do, sets the expiration mode for old segments and the maximum number of files (segments) or days before the files are removed. The number stored cannot be:
- Less than 1 file or 1 day
- More than 100 files or 100 days.
The valid values are described as follows:
- false—No expiration; all generated segments are stored.
- [number] or [number] file—Sets the maximum number of log files to store. Specify a number from 1-100.
- [number] day—Sets the maximum number of days before log files are deleted. Specify a number from 1-100.
Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Specifies whether WFM Data Aggregator keeps or deletes a startup segment of the log containing the initial configuration options when it reaches the value in the expire option.
If this option value is set to false, WFM Data Aggregator does not keep the startup segment of the log.
If this option value is set to true, WFM Data Aggregator keeps a startup segment of the log. The size of the segment equals the value of the segment option. The value <number> KB (kilobytes) or <number> MB (megabytes) sets the maximum size for a startup segment of the log.
If this option value is set to true, the size of the initial segment is equal to the size of the regular log segment, as defined by the segment option. The value of this option is ignored if segmentation is turned off (that is, if the segment option value is set to false).
Workforce Management Data Aggregator Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new feature and enhancement:
- The [Log] keep-startup-file configuration option specifies whether WFM Data Aggregator keeps or deletes a startup segment of the log containing the initial configuration options when it reaches the value set in the [Log] expire configuration option.
- Support for Windows Server 2016.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Cluster.
- See the Workforce Management page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.210.00.