|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Workforce Management Data Aggregator Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for new features introduced in WFM Web 220.127.116.11.
- TLS 1.2 is supported to provide secure network connections between WFM applications, Genesys Management Framework, and third-party software. WFM supports configurations that use only FIPS 140-2-compliant algorithms in secure network connections. For more information about securing connections, see the Workforce Management Administrator's Guide. (WFM-30288)
- The WFM Data Aggregator Application has a new [auth] configuration section and option:
Default Value: wfm
Valid Values: " ", wfm
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Specifies the provider that performs WFM user authentication.
If this option value is set to:
- " " (empty string)—WFM Server SOAP API authenticates WFM users.
- wfm—WFM Server REST API (on-premises) authenticates WFM users.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
WFM no longer displays an error message when users that have restricted access to Teams open the Adherence Details tab. Previously, restricted users would see the message An unexpected issue occurred while processing this request. (WFM-32351)
Unhandled exceptions no longer occur when WFM Data Aggregator connects to WFM Server. (WFM-32316)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.214.06.