Predictive Routing - URS Strategy Subroutines Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|01/25/19||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
This release includes the following new features and improvements:
- Updated subroutines and the new set-dynamic-priority option restore and improve dynamic-priority routing functionality. For more information about these subroutines and how to configure dynamic-priority interaction handling for Predictive Routing, see Subroutines for Environments Using Dynamic Priority Routing.
- The URS Strategy Subroutines component now includes updated versions of the following IRD strategy subroutines that support conversion of non-ASCII characters to UTF-8:
- ActivatePredictiveRouting_v3 - Converts non-ASCII characters to UTF-8 characters before sending scoring requests to the Predictive Routing scoring engine.
- GPRIxnCompleted - Converts non-ASCII characters to UTF-8 characters before sending scoring logs.
- GetScoringAuthToken - Replaces the StrFormat function with the SetStringKey function. This eliminates an issue with the ~s character in the StrFormat function, which does not work correctly in a non-ASCII environment.
- ImportantURS 8.1.400.55 is the minimum required version for GPR-specific IRD subroutines to work in non-ASCII environments.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
This release corrects issues with the URS Strategy Subroutines component which rendered dynamic-priority interaction handling inactive, even if you configured the options identified as activating that feature. This correction requires you to take the following steps to enable dynamic-priority interaction handling:
- Configure the new set-dynamic-priority configuration option, in addition to the already-existing dynamic-priority configuration options.
- Replace the current version of the ActivatePredictiveRouting_v3 subroutine in the strategy you use for Predictive Routing with the updated ActivatePredictiveRouting_v3_SJIS_v3 subroutine, included in this IP.
- Replace the current version of the isAgentScoreGood callback subroutine in the strategy you use for Predictive Routing with the updated version included in this IP.
- Add the new GPRIxnCleanup subroutine to the strategy you use for Predictive Routing.
See Subroutines for Environments Using Dynamic Priority Routing for more information. (PRR-4081; PRR-4054)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.014.04.