Predictive Routing - URS Strategy Subroutines Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|12/22/17||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
For availability of this release, contact your Genesys representative. This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Genesys Predictive Routing now supports historical reporting, provided by the Genesys Reporting solution. Historical reporting is enabled in Predictive Routing by the following two new options, which control whether routing outcome KVP data is attached to TEvents after interaction routing: send-user-event and vq-for-reporting.
- The behavior of the agent occupancy control feature was modified. This update includes a new configuration option, agent-occupancy-factor option. In addition, the descriptions of the use-agent-occupancy and agent-occupancy-threshold options have been updated to incorporate the new behavior.
- The behavior of the time-sliced A/B testing mode (the prr-mode option is set to ab-test-time-sliced) has been improved. Previously, the alternation of time periods when Predictive Routing interaction processing is on or off was restarted each midnight. Now the periods are counted from the midnight of January, 1, 1970, GMT (the epoch time). This change enables you to turn on Predictive Routing at different times during a day if an A/B test spans multiple days. The default value of the ab-test-time-slice option is now set to 1741 seconds, (approximately 29 minutes). Previously, the default value was 60 seconds, which is far shorter than the period recommended for use in a production environment.
- You can now set a timeout value that enables Genesys Predictive Routing to tell whether URS is overloaded, at which point Predictive Routing turns itself off. This functionality is controlled by the new overload-control-timeout option.
- The Predictive Routing strategy integration with URS now automatically deletes interaction scoring data stored in the URS global map once the interaction is routed or abandoned. As a result, the PMIxnCleanup subroutine is no longer needed. This change in Predictive Routing subroutines is supported in URS version 8.1.400.37 or higher.
- The Composer subroutine ActivatePredictiveMatching now supports two types of responses to score requests to the Predictive Routing API, either containing both list and list_ranks fields or just the list field. These are controlled by the request parameter format_as_map. The value of this parameter is controlled by the format-as-map option.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The scoring response functionality provides the following additional fields used for Genesys Reporting:
More details are available in the Predictive Routing API Reference. (PRR-1232)
The PrrIxnCompleted subroutine now attaches the gpmResult user data key to an interaction processed by Predictive Routing. If an interaction was processed successfully, the key has value 1; if not, it contains an error code. See Deploying: Integrating with Genesys Reporting in the Predictive Matching Deployment and Operations Guide for a description of error code values used by Predictive Routing. (PRR-1231)
The names of the user data keys attached to an interaction by the PrrIxnCompleted subroutine to report Predictive Routing routing decisions have changed. Previously, the user data keys had the prefix prr. The prefix is now changed to gpm. See Deploying: Integrating with Genesys Reporting in the Predictive Matching Deployment and Operations Guide for a complete list of attached data keys. (PRR-1229)
Predictive Routing no longer supports the interleaved A/B test mode. References to this mode were removed from the Predictive Routing strategy subroutines. (PRR-1228)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.007.00.