Genesys Hub Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|03/27/19||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
This is the initial release of Genesys Hub Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition, a component of Genesys Messaging Apps.
This release contains the following new features:
- Agents can send WhatsApp Highly Structured Messages (also known as Notifications) to customers. Refer to the eServices Manager documentation for more information on how to create these standard responses for agents to use. (MSGA-1759)
- The plugin supports the following features:
- Attachments (JPEG/JPG and PNG only)
- Contact and chat history
- Receiving inbound text messages
- Standard Response Library
- Sending outbound messages to contacts (from history or Contact Directory)
- Transfer to other agents or conference with another agent
- Support for ClickOnce deployment and silent install/uninstall. (MSGA-1413)
- Support for the following operating systems. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.1.000.03.