Genesys Administrator Extension Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Export and Import feature now supports including option(s) in bulk for all configuration objects. (GAX-9841)
- GAX now enables you to create a range of DN, Place, or Agent Login objects. (GAX-9713)
- GAX now allows you to copy and paste DNs to DN Groups and Places, Places to Place Groups, Access Groups to Persons, Persons to Access Groups, Agent Groups and Skill objects, wherever the association is supported. (GAX-9879, GAX-9880)
- GAX now supports the copying and pasting of single or multiple application options from one configuration object to the application options of another configuration object. (GAX-9878)
- GAX now enables you to manage connections in bulk between application configuration objects, similar to the functionality provided by Manage Options. ( GAX- 9712)
- When modifying options for selected objects, GAX now allows you to edit common sections and name value pairs in the Update tab. (GAX-9416)
- GAX now allows you to change the application version if allow_editing_application_version is set to true in the [general] section of GAX application options. (GAX-9840)
- Refresh is now removed from the More menu and added as a dedicated interface button. (GAX-9806)
- The following libraries are upgraded:
- spring framework libraries from 4.3.13.RELEASE to 4.3.18.RELEASE.
- spring security libraries from 4.2.3.RELEASE to 4.2.7.RELEASE.
- jackson libraries from 2.9.4 to 2.9.5.
- ojdbc7 library from 22.214.171.124 to patched version 126.96.36.199.
- netty 3.9.4 Final to 3.9.8.Final
- xalan 2.7.1 to 2.7.2
- spring-data-jpa from 1.11.9.RELEASE to 1.11.11.RELEASE
- aspectjrt from 1.6.12 to 1.8.13
- (GAX-9949, GAX-9911)
- The Genesys Web Engagement Plug-in is not compatible with core GAX release 8.5.290.xx.
- GAX now supports TLS 1.2 encryption.
- Support for OpenJDK 8. See the Prerequisites section on the Genesys Administrator Extension page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all prerequisites.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
When you edit Agent Login details from the Agent Dashboard, GAX now correctly retains and saves the changes. (GAX-9920)
When exporting an Agent Group, GAX now includes the Script value with the export. (GAX-9855)
GAX now correctly displays the host information when you click the host icon on the Hosts tab of the System Dashboard. Previously, GAX displayed "host is unavailable". (GAX-9768)
During bulk exports, GAX now correctly retrieves the folder details for Agents (Persons). (GAX-9751)
GAX now correctly allows the port of an application to be changed, even if the application is dependent on a high availability application. Previously, GAX wouldn't allow changes to the port of an application if high availability applications were listed in the Dependencies tab. (GAX-9595)
After startup, GAX now displays an error message if a mismatch was detected with the schema version of the gax-core plugin. (GAX-9556)
GAX now displays an error message if Configuration Server is unavailable. (GAX-9503)
GAX now allows you to edit the numeric-type options of any COM object, even if the metadata file doesn’t have a range specified for it. (GAX-9793)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.290.09.