This variable is platform dependent.
The following is a list of valid operations for TConnectionID:
- Creating variables of the type TConnectionID.
- Copying variables of this type.
- Comparing the variables of this type.
- Converting the variables of this type to and from strings, as follows:
- connid_to_str — TConnectionID to a hexadecimal string
- connid_to_decimal — TConnectionID to a decimal string
- str_to_connid — a hexadecimal string to TConnectionID
- decimal_to_connid — a decimal string to TConnectionID
ImportantPointers to the strings returned by connid_to_[xxx] point to the static memory and, hence, are not persistent. The duration of the returned strings is limited by several calls to the corresponding function.
This page was last edited on June 27, 2017, at 20:21.