Notes and Recommendations
As a system administrator, you use the Advisors administration module to complete the configuration of Advisors applications: Frontline Advisor, Contact Center Advisor, and Workforce Advisor.
The Advisors administration module is currently available in English only.
The Advisors administration module includes the following characteristics and functionality:
- Asterisks (*) indicate required fields.
- The date format is MM/DD/YYYY.
- The time format is HH:MM using the 24-hour clock.
- The e-mail address format is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To search a list of items in a table, type any valid character string from the item’s name in the Search field, then click the icon beside the field. The items that match the entered string display. For example, typing nv will display "Denver". To display the whole list again, click the x beside the Search field.
- The search functionality is not available on the Manual Alerts page.
- On some pages in the administration module, tables – such as lists of objects or metrics – might be large. In this case, the table includes a paging feature. To navigate to the next or previous page in the table, click the arrows in the paging control at the bottom right of the table. To navigate to the first or last page in a returned list, click the double arrows in the paging control.
- Genesys recommends that you disable Compatibility View mode for Advisors if you use Microsoft Internet Explorer as your browser.
- You can open Advisors modules in Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, however Genesys recommends that you use one type of web browser when working with Advisors applications.