You can choose between two Contact Center Advisor/Workforce Advisor (CCAdv/WA) configuration modes:
- Integrated CCAdv/WA configuration mode
- Independent CCAdv/WA configuration mode
Starting with release 9.0.001, the default configuration mode is the independent configuration mode. Previously, the integrated configuration mode was the default mode.
The choice of the mode determines all further configuration processes, what data is stored, and how the configuration data is interpreted and used inside the application.
You can select the mode at any time on the System Configuration page (Integrated CCAdv/WA configuration = Yes or No). A change to the parameter has an immediate impact on the application. Both manual and bulk configuration options consider the configuration mode. For more information on bulk configuration, see Genesys Pulse Advisors Deployment Guide.
With the introduction of the configuration modes, you can map an agent group to multiple agent group contact centers (AGCC) that are under the same network contact center (NCC).
In this topic, the following terminology is used:
- Configured application is an application mapped to a contact center, an application group, a region, and/or an operating unit.
- Configured contact group is a contact group mapped to a contact center, an application group, a region, and/or an operating unit.
Integrated CCAdv/WA Configuration Mode=
To select integrated mode for CCAdv/WA, set the Integrated CCAdv/WA configuration parameter to Yes. The integrated configuration mode makes WA dependent on the CCAdv configuration structure.
After switching to integrated mode, the application applies the following rules automatically:
- CCAdv applications mapped to WA contact groups contribute to contact group metrics only if they are included in the CCAdv rollup and these applications are mapped to the same aggregation objects as the associated contact groups (that is, contact centers, application groups, reporting regions, and operating units).
- An agent group assigned to an application is automatically included (enabled) in the CCAdv rollup when you assign this agent group to an application mapped to a contact center and an application group.
- Agent group-to-application relationships are automatically propagated to contact groups associated with these applications if the applications have properties described in 1 above.
- An agent group assigned to an agent group contact center (AGCC) is automatically included (enabled) in the CCAdv rollup – under the network contact center (NCC) associated with that AGCC – when you assign this agent group to an application mapped to the NCC and the Include in CCAdv Rollup property for this agent group is set to Yes. If mapped to a contact group, such an agent group contributes to the related contact group metrics and becomes visible on the dashboard only when it is mapped to an application that has properties described in 1 above.
If you map at least one contact group to a contact center, application group, and region (or operating unit), the dashboard view is generated and the forecast metrics display.
In the integrated mode, only configured applications mapped to the same contact center, application group, and regions appear as available for mapping to a contact group.
There are two new agent group properties:
- Include in CCAdv
- Include in WA
Both Include in CCAdv and Include in WA properties have a default setting of Yes in integrated mode. In the integrated mode, setting Include in WA to Yes makes an agent group – agent group G, for example – available for mapping to a contact group – contact group C, for example – when:
- C is mapped to the same AGCC as G.
- There is a parent contact group – P – mapped to a configured application where the application is associated with the agent group G and where P is mapped to the parent NCC and the same application group and regions as C.
|-| Independent CCAdv/WA Configuration Mode=
To select the independent CCAdv/WA configuration mode, set the Integrated CCAdv/WA configuration parameter to No. In this configuration mode, WA operates independently from the CCAdv configuration structure.
After switching to independent mode, the application applies the following rules automatically:
- All applications that are published, and not yet mapped to other contact groups, can be mapped to configured WA contact groups. Once mapped to configured contact groups, the applications contribute to real-time metrics for the contact groups. Contact groups that are not mapped to applications do not have real-time metric data; for example, Actual AHT, Actual SL%, and so on.
- You can manually assign any agent group to a configured WA contact group mapped to a network contact center (NCC).
- Any agent group that is assigned to an agent group contact center (AGCC), and that has the Include in WA Rollup property set to Yes, can be mapped to configured WA contact groups that are also assigned to that AGCC.
- An agent group can be mapped to multiple configured WA contact groups.
- You can edit the Include in CCAdv and Include in WA agent group rollup properties. Agent groups appear on the CCAdv and WA dashboard views only if the corresponding Include in Rollup parameter is set to Yes.
The Include in CCAdv and Include in WA agent group rollup properties control AGCC visibility in the independent CCAdv/WA configuration mode. The properties are applicable only to agent groups mapped to an AGCC.
When you set the Include in CCAdv rollup property to Y for an agent group, and that agent group is mapped to an AGCC, then the agent group and the AGCC are automatically enabled for CCAdv when you map the agent group to a configured application(s) that belongs to the associated NCC parent.
Changing the Include in CCAdv rollup value from N to Y automatically enables all AGCCs – and agent groups under this AGCC – if the agent groups are already mapped to a configured application(s) that belongs to the associated NCC parent.
If the Include in CCAdv rollup property is set to N for an agent group, that agent group does not appear in CCAdv configuration. An AGCC does not appear in CCAdv configuration if none of the agent groups mapped to it have the Include in CCAdv rollup property set to Y. If you do not want an AGCC used for WA to be visible on the CCAdv dashboard, then ensure you set the Include in CCAdv rollup property to N for all agent groups assigned to the AGCC.