MCR extensions are required for your Stat Server only if Interaction Queue statistics are to be collected. Use the following procedure to deploy the extensions.
- Install Stat Server.
- Install the MCR extension package. The MCR version corresponding to the most recent Stat Server release can be obtained from the Genesys installation CD image.
- Configure the JVM path options for the Stat Server in your Genesys configuration interface using the Stat Server application Options tab. If you require more information about Stat Server configuration than is provided below, see the Framework Stat Server Deployment Guide.
- Configure Stat Server Java options, such as [java-config], [java-options], and [java-extensions].
- Set the JVM Path to the jvm.dll file (for example: C:\Program Files\Java\jre5\bin\client\jvm.dll).
- Set the ext directory to the relative path of the extensions directory under the Stat Server installation (the default is ./java/ext).
- Set the lib directory to the relative path of the library directory under the Stat Server installation (the default is ./java/lib).
- Select the eServiceContactStat.jar and eServiceInteractionStat.jar Java Extension .jar files to be loaded.
- Ensure that the Stat Server has a connection to the Interaction Server. Double-click the Stat Server application, and add this connection on the Connections tab if it is not already present.
- Under the Stat Server application Options table, set enable-java to true.
- Under the Stat Server application Options tab, create a new section named common. Set the value of option rebind-delay to 0 (zero).
- If you previously loaded the statserverentries.cfg file, this option is already there. Ensure you verify it is correct.
- Ensure that the corresponding connection from the Interaction Server back to the Stat Server is also present. Double-click the Interaction Server Application, and add the connection on the Connections tab if it is not already present.
- Restart both the Interaction Server and the Stat Server.