This section describes how to remove the Orchestration Server component with Genesys Administrator.
Removing the ORS with Genesys Administrator
If you are using Genesys Administrator in your environment, you can uninstall the Orchestration Server component directly from the Genesys Administrator interface.
- Log in to Genesys Administrator.
- Locate the Orchestration Server component that you wish to remove.
- Click Uninstall.
Removing ORS Manually
This section describes how to manually remove the Orchestration Server Component.
Manually Removing ORS on Windows
Do the following on each machine that hosts Orchestration Server:
- From the Windows Start menu, open the Control Panel and click Add or Remove Programs.
- At the Add or Remove Programs dialog box, select Genesys Orchestration Server <version number> [ORS].
- Click Remove, and follow the instructions to remove Orchestration Server.
- Using Windows Explorer, browse to the GCTI main directory and delete the complete Orchestration Server subdirectory, including all subfolders, if any folders or files remain.
Manually Removing ORS on UNIX-Based Platforms
For the directory in which each Orchestration Server component is installed, run the following command: rm -R If an instance of the component is running, the command will fail.