Genesys Web Engagement includes additional features you can configure to enable the following functionality:
- Pacing Algorithm — Configure this algorithm to help keep a balanced workflow in your contact center by aligning the generated Web Engagement invites with the agents you have available for both proactive and reactive traffic.
- Chat Channel — Manually configure the Backend Server and Chat Server to support a chat channel or specify chat as the default channel of engagement.
- Web Callback Channel — Manually configure the Backend Server to support a web callback channel or specify web callback as the default channel of engagement.
- UTF-8 — Configure a UTF-8 connection between your Frontend and Backend servers and Configuration Server.
After you configure the features you plan to use in Genesys Web Engagement, you can continue following the steps your deployment scenario:
- If you are completing the Standalone deployment, refer to the Developer's Guide to develop a GWE application.
- If you are completing the Clustering deployment, return to Deploying and Configuring the Genesys Web Engagement Cluster.
This page was last modified on November 14, 2014, at 15:58.