Creating the GRE Application Object in Configuration Manager
- Import the GRE application template into Configuration Manager.
- Configure the Rules Engine application.
To create the application object for GRE in Configuration Manager, do the following:
Import the GRE application template into Configuration Manager
- In Configuration Manager, navigate to the Application Templates folder.
- Right-click the Application Templates folder, and select Import Application Template.
- Browse to the templates folder of the installation CD, and select the appropriate template for your version of Management Framework.
- For Management Framework 8.1.1, select Genesys_Rules_Engine.apd..
- For Management Framework 8.1 and earlier, select Genesys_Rules_Engine_Generic_Server.apd..
- Click OK to save the template.
Configure the Rules Engine application
- Right-click the Applications folder and select New > Application.
- Select the template that you imported in the previous procedure.
- On the General tab, enter a name for the application, such as Rules_Engine.
- On the Tenants tab, add the Tenants that will be available to the Rules Engine.
- On the Server Info tab, select the Host on which the application will be installed.
- Add a default listening port.
- Add an additional port. This port is the connector port on which the Rules Engine Servlet receives requests:
- The ID value is the name of the Rules Engine web application. The default name of this application is genesys-rules-engine.
- The Listening Port is the connector port of the Servlet Container. For example, on Tomcat the default listening port is 8080.
- The Connection Protocol must be http.
- On the Start Info tab, enter x for each field. These fields are not used, but you must enter some text there in order to save the configuration.
- On the Options tab, configure options in the [log] section and the [settings] sections.
- Save your changes.
This page was last modified on 12 May 2017, at 04:40.