Creating an Application Cluster in Genesys Administrator
ImportantIf you do not require the auto-synchronization feature available in release 8.5.2, you can continue to use the cluster configuration for 8.5.1—click here for details. Only Genesys Rules Engine (GRE) supports the auto-synchronization feature.
To create an application cluster in Genesys Administrator to which rules packages can be deployed.
- Import an application template of type Genesys_Rules_Engine_Application_Cluster, if one does not already exist in your environment.
- Create a Genesys Administrator application of type Genesys_Rules_Engine_Application_Cluster.
- Go to Provisioning > Environment > Applications. If required, navigate to the folder in which you want to store the new Application object.
- Open the Tasks panel, if necessary, and click Create Application in the Create section.
- Follow the steps in the Create New Application wizard. Make sure to select Genesys Rules Authoring Tool (GRAT) server as the Host in Server Info section.
- Add as connections to this cluster application the engine applications you wish to treat as a cluster. For each connection be sure to select the default port ID for the Rules Engine Web Application (either GRE or Genesys Web Engagement).
- Add the cluster application as a connection to the GRAT application.
- Save the changes.
This page was last modified on 2 November 2015, at 07:23.