New In This Release
This section lists topics that are new or that have changed significantly since the 8.0.1 release of this document.[+] Show Changes Introduced in 8.1.400
Changes Introduced in 8.1.400:
- Information in this document has been updated to include Genesys Info Mart Manager, a new management GUI. See Using 15-Minute Aggregation.
- Changes to Data Access Restrictions Data Access are introduced. See The BO Environment and Personalizing Report Instances.
- Queue attached data is introduced. Hidden User Data Objects in GI2 Universe is updated to describe the Queue User Data Example object.
- The Interactive Insights access restriction user group is introduced. For more information, see Managing Users, Groups, and Access Levels.
[+] Show Changes Introduced in 8.1.300
Changes Introduced in 8.1.300:
- The Interactive Insights report basic user group is added in this release, along with the added Interactive Insights report basic access level. In addition, the rights for the report viewer user group have been expanded. For more information, see Managing Users, Groups, and Access Levels
- Information about troubleshooting Date prompts were added to the section describing Reports. For more information, see Date Prompts.
- Information about the new Automatic Refresh option for report data was added to the section describing data refresh. For more information, see Refreshing Data.
- Date/time facts were added to the discussion of custom user data creation. For more information, see Using Attached Data.
- Beginning with this release, all hidden universe elements are now described in GI2 documentation. References to hidden objects within this document have been updated accordingly.
[+] Show Changes Introduced in 8.1.101
Changes Introduced in 8.1.101:
- The maximum memory pool size for Tomcat configuration was corrected in Preventing WebI Server Crashes.
[+] Show Changes Introduced in 8.1.100
Changes Introduced in 8.1.100
- Added a Date Range Query to all reports to facilitate the interpretation of reports that were generated based on a preset date. See Main and Date Range Queries and the Start Date and End Date dimensions in the Genesys Interactive Insights Universe Guide for more information.
- Added information about performing drill operations along the campaign group hierarchy. See Drilling along the Campaign Group Hierarchy for details.
- Changed the reporting interval to which Outbound Contact measures were attributed in this release. See Interval Measures for details.
- Added a new customization example that demonstrates how to configure your environment to provide social media reporting is added to Configuring Social Media User Data.
- Added a customization example that demonstrates how to configure your environment to provide reporting in time zones other than GMT was added to Reporting Outside the GMT Time Zone.
- Changed the Genesys-provided definition of the Agent Name dimension. The Modifying the Agent Name Dimension example was slightly altered to reflect the new definition. (Refer to the Genesys Interactive Insights Universe Guide for the actual definition.)
[+] Show Changes Introduced in 8.1.0
Changes Introduced in Release 8.1.0
- Added a discussion about Preset Date Prompts. See Date Prompts.
- Added a discussion (Preventing WebI Server Crashes) that demonstrates how to fine-tune configuration to prevent WebI Server failure when the retrieved dataset is larger than what memory can hold.
- Classified which GI2 measures contain measurements for consultations and which do not. For more information, see Customer versus Consult Interactions.
- Summarized the available media types for groups of GI2 measures Available Media Types.
- Added information about using the hidden user data dimensions and measures that were added to the universe in release 8.1.0. For more information, see Hidden User Data Objects in GI2_Universe.
- Added a customization example that demonstrates how to alter the Interaction Volume Service Type Trend Report (new in this release) to reflect different dimensions and/or measures. For more information, see Changing the Forecast.
- Added a customization example that demonstrates cascading prompt functionality. For more information, see Using Cascading Prompts.
[+] Show Other Changes
Other changes, which describe the deployment and localization of GI2, are provided in the Genesys Interactive Insights 8.1 Deployment Guide. Also, refer to the Genesys Interactive Insights Universe Guide for information about the new reports and other new universe elements that were introduced or updated within the 8.1.x releases.