This panel enables you to view information about the plug-ins that are installed in your environment. It also enables you to modify the settings of those plug-ins.
- Generic Genesys Server (when using Management Framework releases 8.1.0 or lower).
- Generic Administrator Server (when using Management Framework releases 8.1.1 or higher).
Install plug-ins using the same process as for installing installation packages. For more information, see Uploading Installation Packages.
Viewing Installed Plug-ins
To see what Plug-ins are installed in your environment, select Plug-In Management from the Administration menu in the GAX Header. The Administrator Applications panel lists the applications that are installed in your environment and the host upon which the applications are stored. Use the Quick Filter field to filter the list.
In the Administrator Applications panel, click the name of an application to view plugins related to that application. The Plug-in Info panel shows the following information about each plugin:
- Name—The name of the plug-in
- Version—The version number of the plug-in
- Language—The language used by the user interface of the plug-in
- Provider—The name of the company or user that provided the plug-in
- State—Indicates whether the plug-in is Enabled or Disabled