Switching Offices are the actual telephone switches that provide telephone service to contact centers.
The Switching Offices list shows the Switching Offices that are in your environment. It is sorted in a hierarchy by Tenants, configuration units, sites, and folders. To view objects by a particular hierarchy, select the hierarchy type in the drop-down menu above the list.
Configuration Manager respects tenancy permission settings. You can access only those objects that you have been granted permissions and privileges to access.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the cube icon to open the Tenant Directory filter panel. In this panel, click the Tenant that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the Tenant list.
You can sort the items in the list by clicking a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order. You can add or remove columns by clicking Select Columns.
To select or de-select multiple objects at once, click Select.
To create a new Switching Office object, click New. To view or edit details of an existing object, click the name of the object, or click the check box beside an object and click Edit. To delete one or more objects, click the check box beside the object(s) in the list and click Delete. You can also delete individual objects by clicking on the object and then clicking Delete. You cannot delete a Switching Office if it has at least one Switch associated with it. Otherwise, click More to perform the following tasks:
- Clone—Copy a Switching Office.
- Move To—Move a Switching Office to another hierarchical structure.
- Enable or disable Switching Offices.
- Create a folder, configuration unit, or site. See Object Hierarchy for more information.