About Genesys Framework
The Genesys Framework is a mandatory part of any Genesys-based interaction management system. It provides functions required for the normal operation of any Genesys solution:
- Configuration centralizes processing and storage of all the data required for Genesys solutions to work within a particular environment.
- Access Control sets and verifies users' permissions for access to, and manipulation of, solution functions and data.
- Solution Control starts and stops solutions and monitors their status.
- Alarm Processing defines and manages conditions critical to the operation of solutions.
- Troubleshooting hosts a user-oriented, unified logging system with advanced storage, sorting, and viewing capabilities.
- Fault Management automatically detects and corrects situations that might cause operational problems in solutions.
- External Interfaces enable communication with a variety of telephony systems and database management systems (DBMS).
- Attached Data Distribution supports the distribution of business data attached to interactions, within and across solutions.
This page was last edited on March 20, 2014, at 14:53.