Set the Standard Response Properties
Use the Properties tab to set the properties for a new standard response or edit the properties of an existing standard response.
The possible Usages are:
- Acknowledgment—The standard response may be sent to acknowledge receipt of an incoming interaction.
- Autoresponse—The standard response may be used as an automatic response to an incoming interaction.
- Suggestions—The standard response may be offered to agents as suggested wording to use in their own replies to interactions.
Each category in the Category Tree may have multiple standard responses of each Usage type.
For each Usage type, you must specify whether this standard response is the Active one. Only one standard response of a given Usage type can be Active. When the system needs to send a Standard Response of a specific Usage type automatically, it sends the one marked Active.
If you attempt to select Active for a Standard Response (either a new one or an existing one), and there is already an Active Standard Response with that usage type for that category, eServices Manager offers to take the previously Active Standard Response out of Active status.
If a standard response’s expiration date has been reached, it has the following effects:
- The standard response is not shown in IRD, so it cannot be used in a new or modified strategy.
- If this standard response was saved in a strategy before the expiration date was reached, E-mail Server does not send the standard response, but returns an error message.