Deploying Java Components on Windows and UNIX
- Verify that the Oracle JDK for Windows x64 of the correct version is installed. The correct versions are:
- Version 1.6.0_26 or higher within the 1.6 family
- Version 1.7
- Run the component's IP (located in the Windows_x64 folder on the CD).
- When you are prompted with a list of JDK choices, select the required version (1.6.0_26 or higher) of Oracle JDK.
- Verify that JRE x64 for UNIX is installed.
- For Oracle JRE, the version must be (a) 1.6.0_26 or higher, within the 1.6 family, or (b) 1.7.
- For IBM JRE (for AIX), the version must be (a) 1.6.0 build pap6460sr9fp2-20110627_03(SR9 FP2) or higher, within the 1.6 family, or (b) 1.7.
- Run the component's UNIX IP. When prompted, enter the path to the Java executable (from JRE x64). Enter the path to the Java executable (from JREx64) when you are prompted to do so during the installation.
This page was last edited on October 1, 2014, at 12:29.