Configuring Callback in SIP Cluster Environment
If you are configuring Callback and a SIP Cluster in a multiple URS environment, additional configuration steps are required to ensure that agent reservation conflicts do not occur when a single agent becomes available and there are multiple URS instances trying to dial and route a call to the same agent.
Configure Virtual Queues
First, in your virtual queues configured for your SIP cluster, ensure that enough agents will be available by creating, in the Options tab, the section __ROUTER__ that contains the agent_reservation option.
To determine the correct value for agent reservation, see Agent Availability for Routing in the SIP Cluster Solution Guide.
Configure SIP Cluster Nodes
For each VQ SIP Server node of your SIP Cluster, create a __ROUTER__ section that includes agent_reservation=false.
For each URS HA Pair in your environment, follow the below instructions:
- Work on one URS HA pair at a time.
- Make changes to the URS instance, which currently operates in a backup mode.
- Add connections to VQ SIP Server nodes in the Connections tab.
- For each connection, make sure that:
- Connection Protocol=addp
- Trace Mode=Trace on Both Sides
- Remote timeout = 11
- Local timeout = 7
- Port ID = default
- In the Options tab, edit the vcb option in the default section:
- Apply changes to the URS backup instance.