The following Case Type section provides guidelines on the type of Case you should open.
Open a Support Case if you have:
- A problem with the operation of Genesys Engage cloud features or functions
- Technical questions about the access to or operation of the Genesys Engage cloud features or functions
Note: A submitted Support Case will be changed to Case Type "Incident" if after review Customer Care has determined the issue to be service affecting)
Open a Service Request if you have:
- To add/remove Cloud platform users, change user access privileges or reset Cloud login passwords
- A Change Request (move, add, change, delete)
- Request a new project
Note: Premier Edition and Outbound Engagement Users, please contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) for change requests and new project requests.
Open an Admin Case if you have:
- Changes to your My Support contacts such as additions, removals, updates to email address
- Requests for My Support access level changes
- My Support functionality issues
- Your Cloud Service feature/function(s) does not show in drop-down list
- File upload/download issues when using the "File Transfer" function of My Support