|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
The following Case Type section provides guidelines on the type of Case you should open.
Open a Support Case if you have:
- A problem with the operation of Genesys Cloud features or functions
- Technical questions about the access to or operation of the Genesys Cloud features or functions
Note: A submitted Support Case will be changed to Case Type "Incident" if after review Customer Care has determined the issue to be service affecting)
Open a Service Request if you have:
- To add/remove Cloud platform users, change user access privileges or reset Cloud login passwords
- A Change Request (move, add, change, delete)
- Request a new project
Note: Premier Edition and Outbound Engagement Users, please contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) for change requests and new project requests.
Open a Feature Request if you have:
- A suggestion for a new Genesys Cloud platform feature or functionality
Open an Admin Case if you have:
- Changes to your My Support contacts such as additions, removals, updates to email address
- Requests for My Support access level changes
- My Support functionality issues
- Your Cloud Service feature/function(s) does not show in drop-down list
- File upload/download issues when using the "File Transfer" function of My Support