If there is a concern regarding a My Support Case that requires Genesys CARE Management assistance, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Requesting escalation via the Case:
- Provide an update in the Case, requesting management escalation.
- Include “Escalation Request” in the first line of the update.
- Provide a clear and concise description of the issue and the impact to your business to help the Care team prioritize the Case appropriately.
2. Contact your Technical Account Manager (TAM):
- If you do not have a TAM, proceed to step 3.
- Your TAM will work directly with the Care team to address the concerns.
3. Email PureEngage Cloud Management, with the following details:
- Case number in the subject line.
- Clear and concise description of the issue and the impact on business to help the Care team prioritize your Case appropriately.
Please use the following guidelines when escalating a My Support Case:
- For Priority/Severity 1 technical issues or requests, please contact Customer Care using the contact info on this page, https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/CustomerCareContactUs
- Please do not escalate based on a change in urgency/impact; to change the priority of a Case to a higher status based on a greater need for urgency or broader impact, please work with the case owner to discuss and change when appropriate.