The following checklist identifies tasks that you need to complete prior to opening a Case with Customer Care:
- Appoint at least two Designated Contacts with the requisite Genesys Engage cloud Service training
- Create a clear and accurate description of the issue
- Document date and time of occurrence(s); frequency of occurrence; working hours and location of impacted User(s)
- Check the built in Help sections within the Genesys applications
- Check the applicable User Guide, the Support Guide and/or these Support Processes
- Check the applicable Service Advisories posted at My Support
- Be able to reproduce the problem (and document the steps you’ve taken)
- Identify the business impact
- Document the actions you have taken in attempting to solve the problem
- If logs are applicable or available, please sanitize all logs that will be submitted to Customer Care
This page was last edited on September 18, 2020, at 13:52.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!