Advisors Platform Release Notes
Advisors Platform is platform-independent software. You can deploy the installation package on any operating system that Advisors Platform supports.
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Oracle Database 18c Support—Support for Oracle Database 18c with Oracle Database Client 12.x. Integration with the Oracle Database 18c (18.3) JDBC driver is required for applicable products. See the Pulse Advisors page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases. (PLT-8244)
- Microsoft SQL Server Support—Support for MS SQL Server 2017 database. See the Pulse Advisors page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases. (PLT-8206, PLT-8141)
- CentOS Support—Support for CentOS Linux 7.6 operating system. See the Pulse Advisors page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems. (PLT-8144, PLT-8141)
- OpenJDK Support—Support for OpenJDK 11. (PLT-8190)
- Oracle JDK Support—Support for Oracle Java 11. (PLT-8280)
- Apache Tomcat Support—To provide the most recent security updates, Apache Tomcat – packaged with Advisors Platform – has been updated to version 9.0.19. (PLT-8236)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The Advisors software now checks for permissions that allow access to at least one Advisors component before attempting to log a user in. Previously, a user without permissions to an Advisors module (Contact Center Advisor, Workforce Advisor, or Frontline Advisor) could attempt to log in, but fail in such a way as to prevent subsequent login attempts. (PLT-8284)
An issue has been fixed that sometimes caused manual alerts to fail to display on the Manual Alerts page in the Advisors administration module. When this happened, an error message displayed on the administration page and errors were written to the Advisors log. (PLT-8269)
Advisors dashboards load successfully when you log out and then log in again without having closed or refreshed your browser window. Previously, the Advisors dashboards sometimes failed to load completely in this scenario. (PLT-8226)
The bulk export tool now exports filter, switch, and tenant names into the blkCgApp table correctly. That action was failing previously. (PLT-8223)
DN groups can now be mapped to contact groups using the bulk configuration tool. This was a problem previously, although it was possible to map other types of applications to contact groups. (PLT-8221)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.003.04.