Advisors Platform 9.0.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 9.0.x releases of Advisors Platform. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
Available Releases[+] Note about release order
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions|
|9.0.002.03||12/21/18||General||Under Shipping Control|
|9.0.001.06||10/11/18||General||Under Shipping Control|
|9.0.000.06||07/05/18||General||Under Shipping Control|
Advisors Platform is platform-independent software. You can deploy the installation package on any operating system that Advisors Platform supports, as listed on the Pulse Advisors page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.5.x releases of Advisors Platform, see the 8.5 Release Note (Cumulative).
Discontinued Support[+] Note about discontinued items
- MS SQL Server 2008
- Discontinued as of: 9.0.003.04
- Google Chrome browser on Windows Server 2008 for Advisors user interfaces
- Discontinued as of: 9.0.002.03
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 9.0.x releases of Advisors Platform, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Advisors Platform, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the Pulse Advisors product page.
- The Genesys Performance Management Advisors Deployment Guide provides details about installing and configuring Advisors Platform.
- The Pulse Advisors page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for Pulse Advisors components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.