Social Media Plug-in for Workspace Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Reply and Reply All buttons can be disabled (using the new option twitter.direct-message-disable-reply) in Direct Message tweets. This ensures that agents will reply to Direct Messages with other Direct Messages, rather than erroneously using Reply and Reply All.
- The option twitter.sentmessages-image-max-height has been added. It specifies the maximum height, in pixels, of attached images in the history pane. The default value is 260, valid values are 50–1000, and changes take effect immediately.
- Agents can now see all of the tweets that have been submitted prior to finishing the interaction.
- The option facebooksession.enter-send-pm has been added. It specifies whether hitting Enter does (true) or does not (false, the default) have the effect of sending a Private Message that is being composed.
- Direct messages are highlighted with the letters DM both in the interaction view and in the history.
- After deleting either a post or a comment, all icons are now consistently disabled.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The Comment button is always available when commenting on a customer comment. Previously the button was available when commenting on an initial post, but not when commenting on a comment. (SMD-3077)
Now when the agent's signature is added to a reply, the number of characters is counted correctly. (SMD-2946)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.300.08.