Default Value: none
Valid Values: none, agents, all, both
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
Allows unmasking sensitive data in messages from a customer and from an agent. Unmasking applies only if an active agent (one that is visible to the customer) is present in the session. Coaching and monitoring agents will not see unmasked data. For active agents, only the data sent after the agent joined the session is unmasked.
- none: disables this functionality.
- agents: sensitive data only in customer messages is unmasked only for agents.
- all: sensitive data only in customer messages is unmasked for agents and for the customer.
- both: sensitive data both in customer and agent messages are unmasked for agents and for the customer.
Chat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Inactivity control configurations can be set differently for each chat session, either manually by a request from the agent desktop (currently supported only for custom desktops) or triggered by the workflow.
- A new configuration option, unmask-live-dialog (section [transcript-cleanup]), makes it possible to suppress sensitive data masking (when enabled) in an ongoing chat session only for the customer and the active/serving agent, keeping it masked for other participants and in the contact history transcript.
- Chat Server provides control and notification API for GMS and Workspace (supported by Desktop Edition only, not supported by Web Edition) for bidirectional file transfer between a customer and an agent. See File Transfer for more information.
- New health metrics about Cassandra operation were added.
- eServices Administrator's Guide (Chat Server Administration) was rearranged and extended with several useful topics.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Chat Server now logs the detailed reason why it could not connect to Configuration Server during the initialization procedure. (ESR-12037)
The ChatServer.xml template file now allows metadata importing. Previously, this file contained an error that blocked the import of the metadata. (ESR-12033)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 126.96.36.199.