Chat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- It is possible to establish inactivity control monitoring, which automatically closes inactive chat sessions.
- Chat Server can replace all digits in typing preview content, if desired for purposes of masking sensitive information.
- Chat Server can output KPI counters to logs, monitoring the health of the chat deployment.
- Log messages are improved, making tracing of activity more efficient.
- Support for the following operating systems.See the Supported Operating Environment: eServices page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Chat Server replaces illegal XML characters in incoming data with the character specified by the illegal-xml-char-mask option. (ESR-10332)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.102.08.