Default Value: none
Valid Values: all, fired, none
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
Enables calculating various statistics and attaching them to the interaction's user data at the end of the chat session. Possible values are:
- none: Do not attach anything.
- all: Attach all possible statistics (both encountered and non-encountered).
- fired: Attach only statistics that were encountered during the course of the chat session.
Chat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- In High Availability mode, Chat Server now restores interrupted sessions only if it is properly configured for High Availability. In particular, setting session-restoration-mode to simple (which enables Chat Server's session restoration functionality) has no effect unless transcript-auto-save is enabled (has a valid positive value).
- The option attach-session-statistics is added. If this option is set to all or fired, Chat Server generates statistics about the chat transcript and attaches them to the interaction's user data at the end of the chat session.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Chat Server no longer adds an extra hour between transcript events after a chat session is restored (in HA mode) when DST (Daylight Saving Time) is in effect. (ESR-10184)
Chat Server now adjusts the from-position (for the first request after session restoration) to the latest position in the restored transcript (obtained from UCS). Previously, customer-facing (web) applications might not receive some transcript events after session restoration (in HA mode) if the from-position was advanced by non-saved events in the UCS transcript. (ESR-10036)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.101.07.