iWD Runtime Node Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- In views that are based on the TASK_AGENT_FACT table, measures are now summed up from both intraday and historical facts. (IWD-9084)
- Support for the following databases. See the IWD page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
- Oracle 19c RAC (IWD-9055)
- Oracle 18c RAC (IWD-9038)
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 operating system is discontinued. See the IWD page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems. (IWD-8796)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
An issue that caused iWD Runtime Node to idle, but not crash, when handling LoadIntraday processing exceptions has been fixed. (IWD-9159)
A memory leak issue which impacted Kettle jobs and real-time statistics calculation for both OOB and custom plugins has been fixed. (IWD-9140)
An issue that resulted in all runs after a failed Load Historical job generating a cleanup has been fixed. (IWD-9114)
A number of improvements have been made to internal monitoring and logging. (IWD-8659)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.012.07.