iWD Runtime Node Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for the following operating systems. See the intelligent Workload Distribution page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- CentOS Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Windows Server 2019
- Support for the following databases. See the intelligent Workload Distribution page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
- MS SQL Server 2019
- PostgreSQL 10
- Performance and audit improvements:
- Significantly increased performance of the Load Intraday job — up to 4 times in certain synthetic data cases (real life performance improvement may be lower).
- The ETL Audit table is expanded with the following new columns — ETL_AUDIT_START_TIME, ETL_AUDIT_FINISH_TIME, DURATION, STATUS. For more information, see the iWD Data Mart Reference Guide.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Fixed an issue where the current reporting interval for the Aggregate Stats job would be calculated incorrectly. (IWD-9011)
Fixed an issue where the pending total values for an incomplete date-interval were not calculated correctly. The following levels of aggregated views are affected:
The iWD DataMart now returns null in cases where the time duration metric cannot be calculated due to incorrect input. Previously, in such scenarios, the DataMart crashed with an overflow error (IWD-8955)
Fixed an issue in iWD Datamart that, in certain scenarios, might lead to numeric overflow exceptions on a LoadIntraday job execution. (IWD-8914)
When connecting to the Configuration Server, iWD Runtime Node now supports the string-attributes-encoding parameter provided under the "Transport Protocol Parameters". (IW-8765)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.011.10.