iWD Runtime Node Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|12/22/17||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for 30,000 concurrent users is declared in this release.
- iWD Runtime Node and iWD Data Mart are merged into a single component in this release. See also Known Issues.
- Performance enhancements—The peformance of Data Mart functionality has been enhanced by the implementation of a new architecture that includes:
- Support for Java 1.8 is implemented and mandatory in this release.
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Java 1.7 and 1.6 is discontinued in this release.
- Support for MS SQL Server 2005 is discontinued in this release.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 is discontinued in this release.
- Passwords are now hidden in the Runtime Node log.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The iWD migration tool now refreshes sqlStatements after each script call. (IWD-5574)
Detailed migration information is in the migration section of the Deployment Guide.