|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Genesys Driver for use with Genesys Hub Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|03/27/19||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This is the initial release of Genesys Driver for use with Genesys Hub, a component of Genesys Messaging Apps.
This release contains the following new features:
- Support for WhatsApp Highly Structured Messages (also known as Notifications). (MSGA-1757)
- Support for chat bots (text only). (MSGA-1393)
- Support for new outbound chat sessions that are initiated by agents. (MSGA-1391)
- Support for inbound and outbound text, emojis, and images (JPG/JPEG and PNG formats). (MSGA-1386)
- Support for the following operating systems. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.1.000.02.