Genesys Knowledge Center CMS Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- When translating from one language to another, Knowledge Center CMS now has the ability to use a translation service from Google, Microsoft, and Yandex to pre-translate a Knowledge entity (such as an Article or FAQ).
- When working in Knowledge Center CMS, users can now get contextual help from docs.genesys.com.
- For every Knowledge entity, the estimated reading time is now provided.
- For every Knowledge entity, the word count is now provided.
- Knowledge Center CMS now provides separate security settings for Authors and Users.
- Support for Windows Server 2016 operating system. See the Genesys Knowledge Center page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Support for the following databases. See the Genesys Knowledge Center page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
- MS SQL 2016
- Oracle 12c R2
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.15.
This page was last modified on July 25, 2018, at 11:38.