Bot Gateway Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for high availability of bot instances:
- Bot instances can now survive Bot Gateway Server switchover/failover conditions.
- Upon restart, the bot now uses new API methods to preserve and restore the context data (requires Chat Server version 8.5.308.06 or higher).
- The sample bot project demonstrates how to use the new API methods provided for high availability mode.
- Support for OpenJDK 11. See the Prerequisites section on the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all prerequisites. (CBP-581)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Bot Gateway Server logging is now possible from all classes (including ChatBotFactory) by using com.genesyslab.chat.bots.chatbotapi.platform.LoggerFactory. (CBP-589)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.006.04.