Genesys Video Gateway Deployment Guide
This deployment guide can be used to install the Genesys Video Gateway (GVG) in your environment. It includes the following information:
- Overview—describes GVG, its architecture, components, codec support, protocols, and media paths.
- Installing and Deploying GVG—includes environment requirements, base preparation, core component installation, platform configuration, and Turn server installation.
- Deployment Models—provides information on how GVG can be deployed in a production environment, taking into account a variety of typical deployment types.
- Management Interface—describes the interface available with GVG, where you provision users, view reports, and so on.
- Configuration Options Reference—descriptions of the parameters available for GVG.
- Hardware Sizing—contains network and hardware sizing guidelines.
- Troubleshooting—some common scenarios are described.
This page was last edited on April 27, 2018, at 03:08.